Thursday 13 June 2013

Sixty Nine Degrees Testimonial

Sixty Nine Degrees's Chief Editor, Jonathan Fraser, provided me with some positive feedback after I completed my work placement at the magazine:

"Abbey managed a five hour round trip daily to get to us. When she arrived she was bright and enthusiastic. Abbey listened to instructions and worked effectively without supervision. She has been offered another work placement with us because of this."

I am extremely pleased with this feedback and ecstatic that I've been invited back to gain more experience. I am also glad that Sixty Nine Degrees acknowledged my ambition and determination to attend the work placement, as I traveled for five hours a day from Kidderminster to Leicester. Overall, I believe this work placement was crucial for my professional and personal development and I cannot wait to go back to Sixty Nine Degrees and learn even more.

Abbey Hartley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.