Wednesday 20 March 2013

Critical Reflection

My Strengths
Traits I am proud of:

- I believe I'm very organised. I like to plan my work in advance, so I never miss a deadline and complete tasks to the best of my ability without stress.
- I'm a very calm and collected person. I handle situations well under pressure and have the skill to remain together in stressful times.
- I work well individually but also complete tasks effectively within a group. I also believe I am a good team leader due to being assertive, confident and organised.
- I'm an extremely out-going individual who is easy to get along with. I find this useful when conducting interviews. To add to this, I like to offer help and advice to colleagues around me.

My Weaknesses
Traits I wish to improve on:

- I think my public speaking can do with some practice. I get very nervous when delivering pitches and speaking to large groups of people. This is a skill I hope to develop in future projects.
- I sometimes lack inspiration and creativity when developing ideas. I think my imagination needs to be broadened to help improve on this weakness.

Abbey Hartley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.