Monday 22 July 2013

Help Me Investigate Testimonial

After completing my two week work placement at the company, Help Me Investigate's Co-founder, Paul Bradshaw, gave me some positive feedback:

"Abbey expressed an interest in learning more about finding angles and leads in information, and subbing stories. A large part of her experience, then, was based on sub-editing submissions from contributors so that they were more compelling and easy to read. This she did increasingly well, developing a strong sense as well as skills in structuring longer narratives such as real life stories."

Paul went onto say:

"It's been good to see skills developed significantly over a fortnight and I hope Abbey continues to get involved in the site."

I am very happy with these comments and am very pleased that Paul saw my skills improve and develop. I am also flattered that I am welcome back to work with Help Me Investigate.

Abbey Hartley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.