Monday 25 February 2013

King Edward VI College Testimonial

After completing work experience at King Edward VI College, I received feedback on my performance. Claire Bou-Aziz, Subject Leader for Communication and Culture, left me with many positive comments:

"Abbey has worked exceptionally hard during her placement. She has participated a lot in lessons by talking to students and helping them with tasks set by the teacher. Her communication skills are excellent. She prepared materials for two Communication and Culture extension workshops and facilitated the sessions. She was organised, motivated and enthusiastic. Staff and students have really enjoyed working with Abbey. If she decides to go into teaching she will be outstanding."

I am extremely happy with the feedback I received. It has given me a lot of confidence when approaching media outlets for work placements and I'm sure will reflect positively in my performance in future work experience. I believe working at King Edward VI College was a very useful, helpful and insightful process.

Abbey Hartley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.