Thursday 14 February 2013

Bareface Media Testimonial

After completing my two weeks at Bareface Media. Simon Morris (Managing Director) provided me with a testimonial, where he commented on my performance whilst on work experience. A large amount of positive feedback was given. Here is an extract from the testimonial:

-

"Abbey was involved in many varied tasks that required a considerable amount of project management and multi-tasking. She handled these tasks very well and showed an ability to pick up and learn what was required of her in a very short time. 

Abbey displayed a genuine interest in the activities undertaken in the business and she used her skills to help deliver many of these. Our company philosophy of jumping in at the deep end pushed Abbey into many areas she hadn't undertaken or been exposed to before, she was very capable of demonstrating initiative within these areas."

-

I was extremely pleased with these comments and believe I worked very hard to earn approval from the Managing Director. Some constructive criticism was also given to help me improve my skills in the future:

-

"Abbey demonstrated an ability to think beyond the usual level of that expected at her ability to date, she just needed a small amount of encouragement. We believe that with a bit more confidence she will be a force to be reckoned with. 

We would recommend that Abbey does spend some time considering her future direction and think about how she might demonstrate her skills in the area she chooses, but also makes sure she communicates her desire to pursue that line of career. We would love to have seen more of the passion we could sense was lurking underneath her skin and fighting to get out."

-

I believe since January 2012, I have taken this advice on board. I now display a lot more confidence as a media apprentice and I'm more aware of my future direction within the media. I also think I show more passion towards my career aspirations due to my increased certain approach. Overall, work experience at Bareface Media has helped me progress significantly in my personal and professional skills.

Abbey Hartley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.